Sunday, February 6, 2011

#LameThoughts: Balancing Act

I hate sometimes that I get so hype in the moment and fail to pace my efforts. My goal for this month is to find a balance of it all. Combine the effort with some substance to bring on greater meaning. It is not enough just to do something. The goal now is to do it well and in a leave a lasting effect on those who partake. It is not all about numbers or results. Sometime you touch few, but you do it in a manner that will leave an impression and be tickled down to others. I'm saying this as far as business and life. You are what you put out into the world. And if you don't think to act tactfully then life is simply one great big instinct.

In this year, I hope to create habits of success. I want to make things happen and let my work speak for itself. I don't want to feel like I have to sit in one spot, or do one specific thing to gain attention. I would like to be able to step away, diversify my approaches, and expand on the experience. I want to be a life learner, always having multiple outlets to fulfill the same passion. #LameThoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment