Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days were you get up and go, but don't know what is in front of you? Lately I haven't had the same energy I started the year off with. When everyday you get up and you don't exactly know what your purpose is, or how to get to your divine destiny. As I approach graduation this fear becomes more real. And now more than ever I want to start to live my life, not a routine, but my life purpose. Sometimes I think I scare myself out of more things than can defeat me. I don't know how to get out of that habit. Like any other habit they say take it day by day, but eventually that day come that I don't follow through. And that say ultimately leads me here. Wondering will I ever amount to anything, because not only am I not making great strides, my barely crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment