Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coming Into My Own- Progression

As I look through my blog I notice that there is a lot of graphics, and less talk. Normally I'm all for the small talk, and commentary along with each piece but that hasn't been the case lately. For once in a long time I am doing what I always said I would do. There isn't much to say when your are showing results. My work speaks for itself. I was spent the last couple months educating myself on business, networking, and design. Come January at the launch I hope that all my hard work is evident. 
I don't have all the resources I need right in my hand, or even the best plan or strategy set in stone. What I am doing is using the resources I do have, and putting them in overdrive. I have been lucky to connect with some people that are focus and driven in their given field. I learned that receiving help could be a huge asset. People always want to be apart of something. Something could be anything, but especially something that is moving in the right direction. 
There is still so much work to do, and so much I would like to accomplish with this line, and this year. This line is the beginning of my movement, my entry way to progression and success. It is important that in these next few months I build a brand, a brand I can grow with and live by. This is the start of something great. All I ever wanted to do was be relevant. 

So I am Living Ambitious through Meaningful Existence through my line, designs, and action.  

Triston E. Dimery
CEO/Designer 

No comments:

Post a Comment