Thursday, July 15, 2010

Drive Responsibly

Unsafe Driving... - The best video clips are here

I'm always looking to support for the case. I found this video on one of my friend's facebook profiles and this is no joke. I personally have no desire to drive because the lack of responsibility some drivers don't owe up to when they get behind the wheel. I know this scene all too well. Last year I was in a horrible accident because of reckless driving, that was preventable. I was in the back in the smashed down part. I am so blessed that all our lives were spared, and I use that as motivation to follow my dreams because I know I have a purpose here. I think this might be my next project/ campaign. This is something we all can do to make the world a better and safer place, DRIVE SAFELY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment